|Community Memberships & Participation
Part of being a good citizen in the service community is participating in groups that have the power to
enhance the quality of service to MAP participants. MAP is a member of:
- Ann Arbor Chamber of Commerce: member since 1986
- Continuum of Care: This group is a coalition of all elements of the community that come together to
plan for the seamless coordination of services to homeless families and individuals.
- Corporation for Supported Housing: CSH is a national non-profit that works with governmental
and non-profit partners to create affordable supported housing options for persons who are
homeless. MAP has become a housing developer as well as a provider, in part due to the skills learned
while functioning as a member of this group.
- Michigan Association of Rehabilitation Organizations: A member since 1984, MAP uses this
membership to maintain contact with over 150 other vocational providers in Michigan. www.maro.org
- Service Point: Service Point is a coalition of local non-profit agencies that are using technology to
enhance tracking and service efficiency to homeless persons in Washtenaw County. See our service
point agreements on our services page.
- Washtenaw Housing Alliance: A coalition of 26 organizations whose mission is to end homelessness
We thank our funding partners-- such as: